Tom Ford is an interesting guy. Stylish, cool-as-hell, and always with something to say. His taste is pretty much spot on 100% of the time and his grooming rules (via GQ) are something all guys should consider. Except #10---that's the worst advice we've ever heard.
10. "No need for deodorant. I like the way sweat smells. It's sexy."
9. "I don't eat onions or garlic. Ever. Fresh breath is important."
8. "But never chew gum in public."
7. "Get a pedicure."
6. "Use cold packets to get rid of eye puffiness."
5. "Like white teeth, white eyes matter. Use Visine."
4. "Want girls to let you put your fingers in certain places? Get a manicure."
3. "Even with a soft jaw, when you trim your beard well, you'll look sharp and chiseled."
2. "Spray cologne all over."
1. "I personally hate shaved genitals, but ask your partner what he or she prefers."
We weren't kidding when we said interesting guy, were we? If you like what he has to say, you might want to check out his skincare line for men. Great packaging and killer quality.