Most Kickstarter projects are pretty lame, but this bad boy dubbed The Coolest is actually really cool. The video below will do a much better job explaining it than words ever could, so if you have a few seconds, it's definitely worth a watch. But if you don't, the short explanation is that it's a portable party disguised as a cooler, bringing blended drinks, music, and fun to something that's normally a rather boring outdoor accessory.
Here's what you're looking at:
- Rechargeable 18-volt battery-operated blender built into the lid
- Removable waterproof wireless speaker (8-10 hours per charge, max range 30-50 ft)
- Built-in bottle opener with cap-catcher
- Waterproof USB charger
- Integrated LED lid light to find anything you need after dark
- Gear-carrying tie-down to haul all your stuff in one load
- Durable, hard-sided 60-quart cooler body
- Extra-wide, reinforced wheels for easy rolling, even at the beach
- Telescoping handles for easy transport
- Four cup holders, plus built-in storage for cutting board and plates
- Split lid and removable divider to separate ice from food storage
- Extra large base spout for quick no-tilt draining
And here's a few more photos of it:
Pricing wise, you're looking at $185 and a few months wait to get it in your hands.