We all know Danny Ocean. Lead of Ocean's 11. Gentleman thief. Casino burglar. Heart in the right place. Undeniably stylish.
But you might not know the man has a Clooney-approved cocktail named after him.
Here's how to make The Danny Ocean, a tequila and chile loaded drink our pals at Agave Restaurant & Tequila Bar gave as the low-down on.
What you need:
– 1.5oz Casamigos Blanco Tequila
– .5oz Aperol
– 1oz Mango purée
– .5oz fresh lime juice
– .25oz simple syrup
– 2 Fresno chiles
How to make:
– Shake all
– Pour over fresh ice in a 10oz Collins glass
– Garnish with a Fresno chile
– Cheers with a few friends
– Plan your next million dollar heist.....