Whether you're a die hard fan or just listen to his tracks in passing, there's something to take away from these wise words by Bob Dylan.
1. “A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between, he does what he wants to do.”
2. “Play it fuckin' loud!”
3. “Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.”
4. “Don't criticize what you can't understand.”
5. “Sometimes it's not enough to know what things mean, sometimes you have to know what things don't mean.”
6. “Life is more or less a lie, but then again, that's exactly the way we want it to be.”
7. “He not busy being born is busy dying.”
8. “I think women rule the world and that no man has ever done anything that a woman either hasn't allowed him to do or encouraged him to do.”
9. “People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent.”
10. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.”
11. “When you've got nothing, you've got nothing to lose.”
12. “You can never be wise and be in love at the same time.”
13. “If you try to be anyone but yourself, you will fail; if you are not true to your own heart, you will fail. Then again, there's no success like failure."
14. “Every pleasure's got an edge of pain. Pay your ticket and don't complain.”
15. “Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you'd like to act.”