Aston Martin is entering a new segment...luxury yachts. Here's the rundown:
- The first creation is called the AM37.
- It's 37 feet long, hence the name.
- Supposedly has "luxury sports car-like handling and performance."
- Can reach 60 knots (right around 70 mph) without much of a problem.
- They're making it in partnership with Dutch company Quintessence Yachts.
- Features a HD touchscreen with GPS and all the bells and whistles every good boat needs.
- Has a design so cool, it will make your heart skip a beat.
- Buyers should expect it to hit the open market in 2016.
- No exact engine stats or price tag announced.
We're loving the look and think it's a smart play from the British manufacturer. With 007's close relationship with the brand, it's very likely he would take this thing for a dangerous spin in the midst of being chased by thugs-for-hire.
If it's good enough for that situation, it's good enough for a leisurely weekend with beautiful bikini-clad women in the French Riviera.
Which..if you buy this thing and don't do...you're totally dropping the ball.